1. “When you want something, the whole universe conspires to help you get it.” – Paulo Coelho
2. “Stand in front of the people you fear and say what you think, even if your voice trembles.” – Maggie Kuhn
3. “All the happiness in the world comes from wishing others to be happy.” – Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
4. “Darkness cannot expel darkness: only light can do it. Hate can’t drive away hate – only love can do it. “- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “Happiness is not something done, it comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
6. “They love you just for being who you are, just for existing. You don’t have to do anything to win it. Your shortcomings, your lack of self-esteem, your physical perfection, or your social and economic success all matter. No one can take that love away from you, and it will always be there. ”- Ram Dass
7. “We can take better care of the future by taking care of the present now.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
8. “Yoga not only changes the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees.” – BKS Iyengar
9. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is like nothing is a miracle. The other is like a miracle. “- Albert Einstein
10. “Peace is our nature, and yoga leads you to inner peace.” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
#yoga #quotes #inspire #practice
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.