The idea of taking an online yoga teacher training course may seem a bit far-fetched. Worrying about not receiving the same quality education or not being able to connect properly with a teacher may come to mind.
But fortunately, there are many reputable online yoga teacher training courses that can provide you with the education and support you need to begin your teaching journey, right from the comfort of your own home!
Of course, like most things found online, there are good and bad options when it comes to online yoga teacher training. It is important to research to find a reputable, accredited course that offers everything you are looking for in a program.
With internet-based yoga education, you can learn more and take more advantage of your courses. Finally, access to better teacher training is no longer limited to costly retreats. Now everyone has the opportunity to improve their practice by completing their online yoga teacher training.
Unfortunately, most online yoga teacher training programs are just videos and PDF files that you are supposed to review on your own and somehow become a yoga teacher. To make matters worse, the vast majority of these courses are taught by exploitation-oriented entrepreneurs rather than lifelong professional yogis.
What to look for
Some things you should look for in an online yoga teacher training program include:
- A comprehensive curriculum that covers all the important topics you need to know about teaching yoga
- Experienced and knowledgeable instructors available to answer your questions and give feedback
- A supportive community of fellow students and graduates
- Reasonably priced and in line with other teacher training programs
What we have for you!
Yogabody.com offers an online yoga teacher training course that meets all of the above criteria and more. Its course is accredited by the International Yoga Alliance and the instructors are experienced professionals who have been teaching yoga for many years. In addition, they offer a supportive community of fellow students and graduates, as well as a reasonable price for the course.
It is a unique learning experience if you have never used online courses. Everyone has the same attention and the principles of meritocracy are observed throughout the course. That is, the most talented and hardworking students will be the ones who succeed.
The course is also designed so that you won’t be overwhelmed with too much information at once. You will have time to practice what you have learned and really integrate it into your teaching before moving on to the next topic. It will get you out of your comfort zone, which promotes both personal and professional growth as a yoga teacher.
The best online yoga teacher training courses
Most online courses are simply a series of videos and PDFs that you are expected to pass on your own. As a result, very few people manage to become a yoga teacher from an online course. Without feedback, support, or responsibility, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and give up. However, there are now excellent online yoga teacher training options that will help you succeed as much, or more, than in a face-to-face course. To find the best online course, ask if the online course has the following:
- Live Teaching: You will see instructors giving live classes so you can learn their methods and how they interact with students.
- Comprehensive Curriculum: The course covers everything you need to know about teaching yoga, from anatomy to philosophy.
- Experienced and knowledgeable instructors: Instructors are experienced professionals who have been teaching yoga for years. They can answer your questions and give feedback.
- Support community: There is a support community for fellow students and graduates, so you can ask questions and get support.
- Reasonable Price: The course is reasonably priced, especially considering the quality of education you will receive.
- Videos and PDFs are necessary supporting materials
- Throughout the course, you will receive personalized practice and teaching notes
- Commercial and marketing tools and help are available
- Of those who obtain a teaching certificate, more than 80% will teach full-time classes
Yogabody.com’s online yoga teacher training course is a great option for anyone who wants to learn how to teach yoga. The course is complete; instructors have experience and knowledge, and the community supports them. So, if you are looking for an online yoga teacher training course that meets all of the above criteria, this is the course for you.
Hopefully, this has given you a better idea of what to look for in an online yoga teacher training course. If you are really interested in becoming a yoga instructor, try yogabody.com!
#Online #Yoga #Teacher #Training #Yoga #Training
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.